QlaNtsha.


Nur Aqilah Natasha.
21 years old.
Malaysia.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Friday, December 5, 3:04 am

Because it seemed like things would just end like this
Because it seemed like you would just hide
I keep looking, 
I keep looking at you
Like a blank fool

I’m afraid of my heart that is growing bigger
Again today, I try to ignore and pass by you but
Tears flow and because it seems like my heart will burst
Now I draw out your face and your name all day

I love you
I will be with even your pain
The one person who made me smile in this hard world
If coming to me is too hard then just stand there
Because I will go to you

Even though it hurts, I smile
When I think of you
I can endure it
I can withstand it
I can


OLDER