QlaNtsha.


Nur Aqilah Natasha.
21 years old.
Malaysia.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Monday, August 8, 2:34 am

Hi. is it hard to understand a girl like me? too much drama, isnt it? told you, I'm different. Ya, finally. aku jadi macam dulu. that's why aku taknak to be in love at the first place . but, your words is my weakness. I'm falling for it. thought you were different. but, I dont know. maybe aku yang salah. tapi apa aku patut buat? nothing. I just need you, nak kau ada dengan aku 24/7. ya, 24/7. annoying, kan? aku dah cakap dah, I will be too clingy. but you said you like it. You like someone yang manja. yang depends kat kau so that you feel like you ni diperlukan. I still remember tho. But, bila I perlukan you, sometimes, You tak ada. Bila I minta tolong, you can't help me. what should I do? Mana masa you untuk I. Yes, you contact me, but, is it even enough? You were different, I can feel it. I yang selalu contact you, I yang baca semua message yang you sent kat I. I know. I tahu, I rasa. Thank you. So, much. sorry, I tak dapat nak luah kat you semua ni. sebab I know you akan argue balik semua kata-kata I. and end up I yang akan disalahkan. I taknak, I cuma nak you. please, faham I. I taknak menang, neither dipersalahkan. I cuma nak you dengar je apa I cakap. and I nak you calm me down. cause your words, your words is my weakness. I love how you play with your words. tp tu dulu. sekarang susah sangat nak dengar you cakap macam tu. tu je. That's all. is it even hard? I tak minta duit you, I tak minta you belikan I itu ini. I taknak semua tu. I-just-neeeeeed-you, your attention, your time. utk I. sorang. Tu je b. tu je.

OLDER